16 June 2012

Just one of those days when I get to see this awesome pianist


Went to Goethe Haus two nights ago to see LLW playing. Despite the fact that I could not get in to the concert room (because it was FULL LOADED) and watched most of the show from a crappy screen (and by most, I mean all, except one encore song), it was good fun. It's always great to see him!

Also, since I have started all the countdown thing, this should be the third last show of the pianist that I will go to before leaving for the States....




Nisa: "Anjrit, gue tinggi banget!"
IL: "Ngga papa, lagi jaman kok,"
Nisa: "Lagi jaman?"
IL: "Iyaa,"
Nisa: "Apa yang lagi jaman?"
IL: "Cewe lebih tinggi dari cowo,"

1 comment:

Outbound di Malang said...

Kunci keberhasilan adalah menanamkan kebiasaan sepanjang hidup Anda untuk melakukan hal - hal yang Anda takuti.
tetap semangat tinggi untuk jalani hari ini ya gan ! ditunggu kunjungannya :D