17 March 2011

Whining letters


Hi

I am now in college essay writing class and it is boring like hell. I can not write and I do not want to write and it is still five minutes before the class ends. I WANNA GET OUTTTA HERE. But, really, mostly, I really like this class because I would say writing is my least skilled English skill.

And I have not pray and I do not know where I can pray and it’s killing me!

And there’s something smells REALLY good. I do not know what but it’s DISTRACTING me.

And I do not know what’s gonna happen to tonight’s Miriam’s birthday dinner since she has not send me ANY details about it.

And I WANT INDOMIE REBUS PAKE TELOR!
And I don’t wanna go home.

And I love my mom.

Stephanie, can you please let us out?

Oh, yes, she lets us out. Thank Lord.

Bye!

No comments: