01 March 2011

Some random stuff

Okay. So it makes me feel really bad to not posted anything on my blog since like a month ago. And since it's a new month (!) I hope this is also a new start and I will have the willingness to write on my blog again.


Okay, so here are some notable stuff I got in the last couple of weeks  which I managed to remember and put here......



Friend : (coming after my locker) "Nisa, who are you talking about on twitter?"
Nisa : "Uh?"
Friend : "You can't make them proud. Your parents?"
Nisa : "Uh.. Yeah."
Friend : "Which parents? Your parents here or your parents in Indonesia?"
Nisa : "Uh... It's kinda both, actually."
Friend : "Why? Because you get low A on math test?" (smirking, and went away)


"Don't worry. Nisa will have a chance to go on vacation with us during a few years of college."
-Dad (when we were talkingabout summer vacation they will go in August)





"Let me tell you this, if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappointed them."
- Jodi Picoult
(This is actually become one of my favorite quotes of all time!)

Alrighty! Hope you guys are well! Ciao!

No comments: