23 March 2011

Accomplishments, weatherwise

Accomplishment #1:
I walked to the library wearing nothing but a t-shirt on top.

Accomplishment #2:
I have been applying lotion to my hand regularly in past week.

Hoho.

Now let me tell you what happened:

1. GANA ADI IS GOING TO DC! Yes, my partner Gana Adi Samertya is going to visit Washington DC and STAY IN MY HOUSE! Kaboom.... It's going to happen in June. So, just wait and see :)

2. Some words from Dave Soles that he said during ultimate practice today that makes me happy:
- "DID YOU SEE NISA'S AWESOME DEFENSE?"
- ".... because she's a trained basketball player!"
- "She is tall, big, SHE IS A VARSITY BASKETBALL PLAYER!"
Oh well. Okay Dave.

3. The card I sent to my mom and dad and basically the whole family arrived today. I guess dad has not read it.

4. I talked to Dad right  after he got home on Monday, which is kinda unusual. It happened because Mom was not at home and I called him when I heard he entered the door. He aware that I was doing SAT and he said I can just put the black computer in my room if I want to.

5. Going to make my popnotes video for VOA tomorrow...Wish me luck! :)

I think that's all I know....

Anyway, I feel really bad to turn this blog into a shitty emotional journal like this. I'll try to figure out the best way to deal with it. Love ya all :)

1 comment:

adindaz said...

kak nisa gabung ke VOA?? coooll!!! sukses kak!!