19 January 2011

Not Another Meeting



Once, Silfara's father, Silfara, and I were having this conversation about going to school in the United States. He said he wanted Silfara to went an American University, which was opposed by the daughter eventually. I said I also wanted to go to college in the U.S. But deep down inside, I know that I will never be able to afford it.

But then January 17, 2010, Silfara and I were there, joking around in front of the White House. She is about to start her freshman year in the University of South Florida, just like her father have always planned. And me, well, I am bringing a mission for a world peace and of course, self-improvement. (Okay, let's just say that I am doing this student exchange program thing.)


We're both lucky, aren't we?

No comments: