13 October 2009

They Read All the Books But They can't Find the Answers

Wow, its been days since the last time I blog. Hmmm, and its been ummmm weeks since the last time time I blog, in English. Oh well, am gonna force myself to write in English now...

Okay, short updates ummm

Well, the mid-term exams week in my school has just over. I dont know how the result's gonna be, how many remedial I'm gonna get. I just dont really care.

And for the 11th grader, we got TESIS coming up this Thursday. TESIS is a rrr some kind of research project. So we're gonna stay at a mmm some kind of village in Tasikmalaya for 3 days (thu-fri-sat), and we're gonna do some research in it, about the people live in it. Yeah, sort of that. But I am not going to do this TESIS thing (in the other way, I'm not going to that some kind of village) as I got 2 basketball practices on thursday and friday. Oh, and they are not regular practices. They are for the province team. Yeah, I proudly say that I'm gonna play for my province, DKI Jakarta, and we're gonna go to the national on November. Wish us luck.

Oh yeah, I know. My english is getting worse... Stay there, will you Readers?

Okay, sooo mmm whats next.

Oh, I went to Bandung last weekend. The reason I went to Bandung this time is pretty much the same as the reason of the last time's : Basketball. Okay, so I got this basketball try out in Bandung, with the province team, and mmm, eventho the tryout didn't work well (we played shockingly bad, and lost against the Jawa Barat province team), we're so happy to stay there for 3 days, to be together most of the time, to swim, to Karoke at Paris van Java, and most of all, to shop! Hahahaha. Everything seems to be so chep here in Bandung. Some of us bought tees, watches.... Well, me? I bought bunch of Kartika Sari and a brand new backpack! Yahoooy!

(the picts gonna be here later, guys!)

Okay my English is so bad, and I keep forcing myself to write, whats' worse?

Rrrrr, and I am not in a good mood now, really. Feel so lost, so ruined. I really think that I am nothing. I got nothing, got nowhere to go, got noone to tell. Hmm.....

Orite..... am gonna share the song I listen to recently. It's John Mayer's "No Such Thing". Listened to its guitar intro on my Mom's BB few days ago, I suddenly remembered this song, wanted listen to it again, and looked for its lyrics. And hey, it's got great lyrics! I do love John Mayer.

And you might wonder about the title.... well, its just one of the favorite lines on No Such Thing. I've met so many people who's just like that. Hope you guys're not one of them. :)

Okay...... am going now. Enjoy the song and have a great day. Bye people!


I'd like to think the best of me
It's still hiding up my sleeve :)






John Mayer - No Such Thing Lyrics


Welcome to the real world, she said to me
Condescendingly
Take a seat, take your life
Plot it out in black and white
Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings
And the drama queens
I'd like to think the best of me
Is still hiding up my sleeve

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above

So the good boys and girls take the so called right track
Faded white hats
Grabbing credits and maybe transfers
They read all the books but they can't find the answers
And all of our parents
They're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
While in their memories
Tiny tragedies

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side
I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you got to rise above

I am invincible
I am invincible
I am invincible
As long as I'm alive

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above
I just can't wait til my 10 year reunion
I'm gonna bust down the double doors
And when I stand on these tables before you
You will know what all this time was for

No comments: