It's my pleasure to have you here, reading my blog. Again, I'm thanking you for your visit.
Here is the list of what I really wanted for my birthday. Mybirthday is on November, so you guys still have plenty of time to prepare for all of these things.
What I really wanted for my birthday are:
1. I want to be close to Allah. I want to make Him proud. i don't wanna do any bad things anymore, and I need to be really close to Him in order to do so.
2. I never have any close friend, or best friend, that kind of thing. It'd be great if I had one for my birthday!
Well, I used to think I had one, but I don't wanna waste my time try to figure out why they now have new friends and I don't. it will never make any sense but realizing how lame I am.
3. I want my family to wish me a happy birthday. That will be so awesome since they usually forget my birthday.
4. I want my Harish to be just like my Harish. He's my only friend, the one I always want to be with.
5. I want to be accepted for AFS! (dan saya akan meloncat ke Amerika!)
6. I want to have a part time job. So that I can earn my own life. I'm gonna earn a little money from the job. I'm gonna rent a room and live there. I'm gonna live my own life! Yeay!
7. I want a guitar!
8. I want a strenghness, a better dribling, passing, and shooting skill: I want to play a better basketball.
9. I want good grades at school, and a good position in OSIS.
10. and ummmmm, I want to meet Indra Lesmana. I want a "Happy Birthday" from him on my birthday. He was a month and a day late last year :P
Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.
I thought no one would care about this....
Sorry for the bad English, and have a nice weekend!
Kisses and hugs,